Rigby & Sons Ltd whose trade mark is have
been manufacturing and supplying Film Equipment for
over 100 years.
The company formally known as Robert Rigby
Ltd was founded in 1899 in Birmingham. The London office
opened in 1902 in Hatton Garden before moving to Northington
Street WC1 in 1934 where it was until the early 1980s.
Equipment is known throughout the world for its quality,
craftsmanship and reliability. We offer a first class
service and a dedication of meeting our customer’s
requirements. We have supplied many of the Multiplex
Cinemas as well as independent Cinemas with our own
Ports, which have a 1-hour fire certification.
We manufacture a wide range of products
- Manual and Motorised, Measurers, Synchronisers, Splicers,
Spools, which include our famous 15” 2000’
and 17” 3000’ Solid, and Split Spools with
aluminium ribbed cheeks for additional strength.
Please feel free to Browse
our online catalogue or use our Search
facility. In addition, if you would like more information
on any of our products or would like a quotation please
use our Request